Sorry for posting two in a row but i figured it would be easier to read this way.
The day after Valentine's day Shane and I did some shopping at uniqlo and then went walking around near Lincoln Center and Central Park.
After that we went to one of the coolest/most exciting things I've ever done in NYC. As I mentioned in my last post for Valentine's day I got Shane and I tickets to Top of the Rock at Rockefeller center for sunset. The view was amazing, beautiful, and breathtaking all at the same time. I HIGHLY highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting NYC. Since we went at 5pm and they don't have a time limit for how long you can stay we got to see the view in 3 different settings. While the sun was setting, once it was down, and once it was dark and all the city lights were on.
Empire State Building as the sun was setting.
Central Park as the sun was setting.
Empire State Building as the night is coming in and the lights are turning on
Empire State Building at night time with all the lights lit.
These pictures do not do it justice. I could go on for days about how amazing this experience was. I sound like such a tourist but it's true.






No comments:
Post a Comment