Wednesday, February 8, 2012

dog park days

Yesterday Shane had the day off and since it was in the high 40s yesterday we decided to take the pups to the dog park. First we went to Gardiner's Park which is a park we like to go to a lot. The dogs love it there too. It's this huge park with lots of trails that lead to the water. This place is always busy.  Since it was still kind of chilly out we put the dogs hoodies on and off we went.

Minnie is on the right and Polly is on the left.

After Gardiner's we went to this little gated park near the babylon train station. Luckily we were the only ones there so the dogs were able to run around, or in polly's case roll around in the dirt.


minnie got a little tired.


After the park we went back to Shane's house where the dogs were nuts the whole time as usual. After a little while of just relaxing and watching tv we decided we wanted ice cream so off to marble slab we went! They have red velvet ice cream there so it's my favorite place to go.


Any day that I get to spend with Shane and/or the dogs makes me the happiest. Things are finally looking up for me! My unemployment finally got approved/deposited into my account as well as my tax return. I also have two job interviews coming up and this weekend I finally get my new iphone so I won't have to deal with a cracked screen anymore! 

Tomorrow Shane is coming over so I'm sure we'll go on some sort of adventure and I'll have something to blog about again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment