Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a little background...

This is the blog post where I talk completely about myself (aka every post i will be making in this blog) but yeah....


This is me. I've been unemployed for almost a month now after I was fired from my job for "not learning fast enough." It was a blessing in disguise because I really did not fit in there. I never felt comfortable and I cried numerous times while working there, which was only for a month. I now spend all my free time day dreaming about vacations I'd like to go on with my boyfriend (I'll get to him in a second), clothes i'd buy if I had money, and how badly I want another dog. I also spend all my free time applying for jobs and watching Netflix. 

This is my boyfriend Shane. He is the most handsome boy I know. We have a very long and interesting history together. We dated when I was in high school. He went to my senior prom with me, came to my graduation with a bouquet of  flowers, and then a little while after that we broke up. We always kept in touch and still hung out for a long time after that. He was my first love and I never forgot about him. We both went our separate ways in the summer/fall of 2006. He dated someone for a while, i dated someone for a while, and neither one of those relationships worked out, thankfully! fast forward to the summer of 2010, we get in touch (thanks myspace!), and basically pick up right where we left off feelings wise. Of course it wasn't as easy as you think it would be...there were people and things that kept trying to get in our way of hapiness. After a year of waiting he finally asked me to be his girlfriend again on August 14,2011. Here we are almost 6 months later and I'm the happiest girl in the entire world. I don't know if I believe in soulmates but if I did Shane would be it. It's pretty much like we were made for each other. 

This is my dog Polly. She is my world. I adopted her from the shelter near Shane's house in June 2011. She's a pitbull/french bulldog mix. She is definitely one of a kind. I'm sure I will post plenty of pictures of her on this blog so if anyone ever ends up reading this, get ready to say aww a lot.


The dog on the right is Shane's dog Minnie. She is the other love of my life. Her and Polly are bff's. She's a pitbull mix also, and she loves to fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment